- Allows the stimulation of the body and improving traction.
reading, calculation, computer activities
- Allows to acquire basic learning. - This is a work of continual repetition so that children assimilate knowledge.
coloring, painting, Games, dance, theater
- Allows them use their memory.
- Allows them to work on their stage expressions work.
-Allows them to express themselves.
Recreation activities, physical education
- Enhance physical abilities and potential of each child.
- Allows users to boost their physical and motor skills.
Outdoor trips and excursions
-Allows families involvement and discover the Moroccan heritage.
- Allows involvement and user awareness tasks of everyday life.